Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Currently


Thinking about: What I should be thinking about so I can write about it here. Thinking about how I thought this would be a quick and easy post prompt for me to write something on the blog today. Other general thoughts are about my job, my other job, finding ways to see my family again soon (Uhm Europe...??), how much I'm going to miss this girl when she moves somewhere awesome, hanging art on our empty walls and being intentional. All bloggers think about being intentional... so I'll just go with that.

Reading: It starts with food. Preparing for our second Whole30, but first time actually reading the book, so far so good. Oh sugar, why are you such an asshole? Also, reading the book of Daniel at the moment, remembering how the story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego used to be one of my favorite bible stories as a kid. It still one of my favorites. I mean like... wow. 

Listening to: First Aid Kit Pandora station. Stay Gold is the song on repeat in my head.

Thankful for: A husband that doesn't keep score with household chores and makes special ice cream trips for me. Our quick Glacier National Park trip we managed to book last minute for this Saturday. Being a puppy owner.

Photographing : Puppy Henry mostly. Hoping to spend more time with my camera in these last few 'we-need-to-camp-every-weekend' end of Summer craze.

No comments:

Post a Comment