Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring and yay



We've had some beautiful days here in Spokane this week. Like run around bare foot, try new ice cream, wear your favorite dress, pick dandelions and hum happy tunes kind of beautiful days. I'll probably talk about the weather here a lot more, like I have in the past. Good weather is such a big deal to me. Yesterday was the warmest day we've had in 222 days! 222 days! Warmer than in Jo'burg for the first time in months, yes yes yes! Give me the summer, bring back the sun! 

This weekend I'll be attending a Wedding industry conference the whole day Saturday and then Sunday we run Bloomsday! It's a 12km road race attended by over 50 000 runners and walkers if I'm not mistaken. It's a big deal, and you're basically shunned from Spokane if you don't do it... Well not really, but I need all the motivation I can get.

Have a wonderful weekend xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I come to your blog and it's looking all different?!? It looks great :)
    The spring flowers are so beautiful, and I can definitely get your cheery-vibe with the warm weather. Oh how I miss walking bare-foot on the grass - it's been too long! (I don't know why, but most grassy fields here haven't been mowed, and I don't love walking in long grass because you never know what's hiding, right? I'll wait till the grass has been cut!)
    Have a good run! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! Hope you get to enjoy your own bare feet freshly cut green grass experience soon, it's the best! x

      Delete