Thursday, April 17, 2014

Don't feel sorry for me, I went to Clarens

So, yesterday I made homemade Mayo, like I've made before, and it totally failed. Boo. I've been diving into the job market and the most enticing  offer was "best dolphin impersonation gets the job". Friday and Monday are not public holidays like they are in South Africa this week. Aaaand it's raining.

However, you can't really feel sorry for me when I spent a whole day walking around Clarens in the Free State just the other day. Hand in hand with my favorite, looking at art, shopping for home made jam, spending a good part of the afternoon at the local craft brewery, smelling this tiny town after the rain. I just can't complain about many things with memories like these still fresh in my mind. 



4 comments:

  1. Aw I was totally feeling sorry for you despite the title, and THEN you described your time in Clarens and included photos and I totally lost sympathy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I really appreciate your non-sympathy ;) I adore that town! x

      Delete
  2. The last photo is so magical! I don't feel sorry for you, it's raining here, too, and we have a job shadow today boooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that photo ;) It's sunny here today, hope it's better in Sandpoint too! Friday! x

      Delete