Tuesday, May 14, 2013

it's so easy, to make me happy

Today's topic: 'ten things that make you happy.'

Woo hoo an easy topic for a change!

It's so easy to make me happy guys! Here are ten ways of doing just that.

(in no particular order)

1) A strong internet connection (on both sides!!) when talking to my friends and family over Skype, WhatsApp, Viber.

2)Fresh flowers in the house, even better in every room

3) My husband.

4) Reading the Psalms

5) Warm Springs (hint hint Spokane) and Summer lasting forever. Also summer thunderstorms but this is more something I miss now.

6) Long walks with my husband after dinner, through the park across the street or down the millionaire's row a few blocks from us. Bonus if it's sunset and warm.

7) Hikes. Views. Mountains. Waterfalls. Open Spaces. Lakes. Road trips.

8) a Clean house.  This is new! Cleaning doesn't come naturally to me.

9) Travel plans coming together. Of course the actual travel part, but that is more listed under "things I need in order to remain a functioning citizen"

10) Trying a recipe for the first time and it comes out fantastic. Bonus if it's an easy, healthy, cheap, enough-for-lunch type recipe. Those are the best.

You see! Easy easy...




More photos from our recent quickie road trip to Palouse Falls, WA. So many things that make me happy all in one! The best.

4 comments:

  1. I love Psalms <3 the book of Psalms in my Bible is so full of highlighted verses and words and annotations scribbled by the side there's hardly room for anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it really is one of my favorites and full of colored pens and notes too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that waterfall!! I could live under it.

    ReplyDelete