Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 21. Sometimes I amuse myself

Day 21... are we there yet?

Topic for today is:  A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives.

Easy enough.

Below are some of my personal favorite blog posts.  My favorites probably because I really enjoyed wrting them, or because the topic has a special memory or because I laugh at my own jokes.


For your enjoyment:

From this challenge:

Teaching you more about South Africa in 'South Africa 101'
Talking about what not to be afraid of anymore

From before:

I like this post about me falling in love with Spokane in the Summer, I remeber trying to imagine what life would be like here. Slow walking in Spokane

Sharing photo's from our road trip to Glacier National Park, here, here and here.

Sharing with you all the DIY projects I've done for our wedding.

Dealing with being homesick, missing South Africa.

Celebrating my 100th post!

Admitting to being a cheapskate in 'Thrifting around'

Do you have any particular favorites? I'd love to know!


4 comments:

  1. I loved the Glacier posts, but I do have two favorites that you didn't mention. "america...and dealing with just that" and "a favorite: walking" totally made me fall in love with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw blush, I'm glad that I wrote those posts to lure you in ;) totally worth it.

      Delete
  2. Which blog did you translate the Afrikaans songs to English?? That was definitely my all time favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that was just the 'Afrikaans' one... yeah that made me laugh too.x

    ReplyDelete