Friday, March 29, 2013

1 year old today

You guys, it's my birthday.

Seeing as I spoke about my actual birthday last week and had a little mini celebration for my 100th post a while ago it seems a little overdone to make a big deal out of the fact that I started Lanlettie one year ago today.

Never mind that, I still feel the need to just mention this occasion for your general amusement.

This is not my first blog you know. I blogged in Vietnam and in South Africa. So Lanlettie was born out of my unexplainable need to blog and need for a geographical-less blog name.  (so now I don't have to start a whole new blog just because I'm moving somewhere new)
((not that I'm moving somewhere new anytime soon))
(((daydreaming about moving somewhere new... like Europe or Peru or California...)))
((((not that I'm unhappy with Spokane, I'm really loving it here now that the seasons are changing))))
(((((Goeie genade girl, stop with the brackets!!)))))

Anyway...
To celebrate this momentous birthday I've decided to share some recent iphone capturings.

















 I like to play with vsco cam, overgram, pic stich and afterlight/afterglow if you were wondering.

As always thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment