Friday, December 7, 2012

sunsets and more on my park crush

the last two days have been filled with rain and snow.

this is not the kind of weather they show us (we non snow experiencing people of the world) in the movies by the way. it's miserable...

 not a winter wonder land...   at all. just winter.

so, to cheer myself up, let me post some picture of our recent walk through Manito park. i could not stop myself from whipping out the ol iphone every two minutes to take another picture of the gorgeous sky, it was getting a little ridiculous.








 

3 comments:

  1. Its not ridiculous...The more photos the better. And I agree, it is just winter without the wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for adding me to what keeps you up at night. That makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course! although now there is snow around so i'm back in my wonderland fascination ;)

    ReplyDelete